Established in 1968, BLUM-NOVOTEST GmbH is one of the globally leading manufacturers of high-quality measuring and testing technology. With more than 350 staff and subsidiaries in Europe, North /South America, India and Asia, we are working for customized and future-oriented solutions in the field of measuring technology for machine tools, automotive and aircraft industries, consumer electronics, etc.
Your Profile and Tasks:
- Field installation and commissioning of in process measuring systems for CNC machining centers
- Strong analytical mind set with basic G and M-code programming in CNC machine Macro format is required
- Machine tool operators with programming experience welcome
- Basic electrical/electronics experience helpful
- The position requires travel throughout the entire USA and Canada
Our office is located in Erlanger, Kentucky, near Cincinnati. Extensive training will be provided. Excellent growth potential, compensation and benefit package.
If you are interested and meet the above mentioned requirements, please send your application documents to our HR department or to email@example.com.
Tel. +49 (0)751 6008-0